Thursday, January 5, 2012

January Resolution

I'm generally pretty good with resolutions.  I set a couple of reasonable goals and focus on them.  However, I read something on Ben Does Life that seems like a great idea.

  Setting small goals for the month.

This doesn't take away from the goals I've set for the year.  They're just small changes that I hope to make healthy habits.

For January - Eat a healthy breakfast every day.

Easy enough, yes?

In other news ...  I haven't run in 10 days.  I swear it's not because I'm lazy.  I'm dying to run, but I got so incredibly sick a week ago (thanks, kids!).  I was in bed with a fever for a week.  This death virus also came with a bad cough, so running just isn't the best idea.  I'm finally feeling a ton better today so I'm back on track for tomorrow's scheduled run.  I'm a little scared about how it will go but I will just take it easy and do the best I can.

*fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment