Sunday, March 10, 2013

Daylight Savings

It was tough adjusting to springing forward today and I'm sure it didn't help that I spent the previous evening drinking a bottle of wine and snacking into the night with a friend. I finally got out of bed in time to make it to the gym but it resulted in a bit of a rushed breakfast. 1/2 a Power Bar.  I've said I'm not a breakfast person but working out on an empty stomach was resulting in migraines for me for a while.  A friend suggested getting some sugar in my body and it seems to do the trick.



60 minutes BodyPump. 60 minutes elliptical. Knee is still a little achy so I'll be icing and taking most of the week off so I'll be ready for my half next weekend.

It's gorgeous out and I'm lame to stay in but I really do want to stay off my knee.  Nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment