Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Snow Day - 10 treadmill miles

What a random storm. Last night they promised 5-10". Woke up to a couple of inches on the grass. It really started to come down as I was headed to the gym so I came back home to play it on the safe side.

Though I would have preferred the lovely wide mills at the gym, I had the fastest run I've ever done on a treadmill on mine at home. Its been quite a while since I ran a long distance on one and it wasn't so bad. I did a couple of extra miles than I needed to but now I feel better about the half next week.

The treadmill quit after 99 minutes (I had to restart it). I, however, did not. I also realize now that I didn't capture the distance in my pic. Must have switched over just as I took that pic. 10 miles should be where that 40.5 is.

Oh, and the snow never did stick. Lamest winter ever. Bring on Spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment